A Russian woman was killed after she fell into an enormous vat of melted chocolate. I mean, if you’re gonna go, you might as well go with a smile on your face, amirite?
A woman has died after falling into a giant mixer that was stirring molten chocolate.
Svetlana Roslina, 24, is believed to have been crushed to death as she tried to get out of the vat at the factory in Fedortsovo, north of Moscow.
There are mixed accounts as to how she ended up in the vat with one witness saying she was emptying ingredients into the container while another said that she was trying to retrieve her mobile phone. A local source said: ‘She was minced. Only her legs were left.’
So if you find yourself biting into human flesh while eating Russian chocolate, don’t think of it as body parts; think of it as “prizes.”