Liar, Liar, House On Fire

A fire erupted in Bill and Hillary Clinton’s home in Chappaqua, New York Wednesday afternoon. There were no reports of injuries.

The fire that broke out at the Clinton’s around 2:50 p.m. afternoon was extinguished around 3:15 p.m.

The Clintons bought their first home in Chappaqua — a hamlet in the Westchester County town of New Castle, N.Y. — in 1999 for $1.7 million. They bought a three-bedroom property next door in 2016.

Aerial images appeared to show fire department activity at a second, smaller house on the property at the rear of the main house.

Fire officials believe the cause of the blaze was either Mrs. Clinton burning incriminating documents, or Bill was caught “polling the electorate” – in this case, a twenty-something lingerie model.

7 thoughts on “Liar, Liar, House On Fire

  1. ‘Bill was caught “polling the electorate” – in this case, a twenty-something lingerie model.’

    Nah, Bill was trying out his Christmas present from Hillary: a sex-bot, and got really excited. Something he hasn’t been able to do with Hillary since the eighties.

    Liked by 1 person

  2. I’m going with Hillary burning incriminating evidence. Even the left wing lap dog media has been paying attention to some of her past doings lately. : )

    Like

  3. Ronni – Maybe he invited the “Energizer” over?

    TXNick – I’m guessing he went with Asian. Just because.

    Cathy – My eyes! The goggles do nothing!

    William – I’m leaning that way, also. The DoJ is again interested in her emails and a fire magically starts in the home?

    Like

  4. Based on the local report Alfie posted there can only be one disgusting conclusion – Bill and Hill were engaging in what Mr. Bob Eubanks referred to as “making whoopee.” Let’s examine the evidence:
    Fire started in owner bedroom – Location, location, location.
    Cause was malfunctioning tool – Is there a bigger tool than Bill?
    Main threat was noxious fumes – Everyone knows that something about the Clinton Foundation stinks to high heaven.
    Caustic stench of burning fish – Sounds like a case of pant-suit sushi.
    12 Firefighters hospitalized – probable cause; viewing the dirty duo au natural and approaching the finish line. They’ll be fine after treatment with brain bleach and years of intense therapy.

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s