Angelique was on her way to take a urine test when she stopped in the local 7-Eleven to use the microwave. That’s when things got a little weird.
A woman in Aurora, Colorado, has been cited for property damage after she allegedly used a 7-Eleven microwave to heat up a white plastic bottle filled with urine on Thursday morning.
The bottle blew up in the process, and the pee ended up dripping out of the microwave. When the bottle exploded, 26-year-old Angelique Sanchez allegedly left the convenience store.
Sanchez did come back and wiped up the microwave, but she apparently just took napkins and wiped the substance on the floor before walking out again.
The obvious question is why would Sanchez place a bottle of urine into a microwave, but judging from her mugshot, rational thought does not seem to be one of her strong suits.