A 19-year old with a bad temper was shot and killed after he pulled a gun on a driver who had the temerity to change lanes on Texas’ I-35.
The fatal chain of events unfolded last Friday on the I-35 highway in Fort Worth, when the biker, 19-year-old JaDerek Gray, was weaving his way between rows of vehicles, an illegal maneuver that’s known as “lane-splitting,” Fox4 said.
At one point, an unidentified SUV driver began changing lanes, forcing Gray to swerve to avoid a collision. Gray passed several cars and parked his motorcycle, blocking the northbound traffic — then reportedly began walking back toward the SUV while pointing a handgun at the driver.
The SUV driver told Gray to put down the gun because there were kids in his car. But the biker kept coming, so the other man drew his own handgun and opened fire, hitting Gray multiple times.
So let’s tally the stupid here.
1. Gray was illegally swerving in and out of traffic
2. Gray almost got hit by a driver changing lanes – who obviously didn’t see this idiot.
3. Gray continued down the highway, and could have gone about his day.
4. Gray stopped, and waited for the other driver to approach him.
5. Gray pointed a gun at the driver and his children.
6. Gray walked toward the driver with his gun out and alleged fired at least one shot.
7. Gray is shot multiple times and killed.
Hmm, I wonder who the bad guy is here? It’s Gray.