The Kenya Believe I Was President? Caption Contest is now over.
Top Five Entries:
5. “Hey kid! I have lots of candy in my room!” – William
4. “5 Bucks kid, this other kid gave me 3 bucks but he’s smaller than you….but for 5 bucks you get a primo spot in the Other Donor category in my new book……’Donors to the Obama Library’ available soon on my website for only $19.95(US) plus shipping and handling!” – Dalek
3. Man behind Obama “That is a fine looking ass. Wonder why Moochel don’t want it?” – Cathy
2. “Uh uh Mister. I don’t care who you say you are, I’m not pulling your finger.” – Jim
WINNER! – The village finally has its idiot back. – Toothy
Kenya Believe I Was President? Caption Contest
Caption this photo in the comments section. The winners will be posted on Monday, July 30th.
Original Caption: Former U.S. President Barack Obama meets children as he tours the Sauti Kuu resource centre near his ancestral home in Nyangoma Kogelo village in Siaya county, western Kenya July 16, 2018. (Photo: Thomas Mukoya/Reuters)
The You Got Fries With That Shake? Caption Contest is now over.
Top Three Entries:
3. “Woah! What a tape worm!” – TXNick
2. “Pay attention, class! This is where we sometimes find explosives.” – Mike47
WINNER! – Having left his 10′ pole in the squad car, he touches her with a 5′ pole. – Proof
You Got Fries With That Shake? Caption Contest
Caption this photo in the comments section. The winners will be posted Monday, December 11th.
Original Caption: A police officer prods a supporter of Kenyan opposition National Super Alliance (NASA) in Nairobi, Kenya, Nov. 28, 2017. (Photo: Thomas Mukoya/Reuters)
The Unfriendly Fire Caption Contest has now concluded.
Top Five Entries:
5. Harry Reid just got a woody. – Cathy
4. Hillary’s plans for a police state go up in smoke. – Metoo
3. As an American this is what my ass felt like the last 8 years. – Kevin
2. “DAMMIT WYATT YOU KNEW THAT WAS GOING TO TRIGGER ME!!!!!!!!” – Toothy
WINNER! – The government’s next move is to eliminate childhood obesity by burning 5,250 cases of Twinkies and Ho-Hos. – Proof
Unfriendly Fire Caption Contest
(Source: Yahoo News via the AP)
Original Caption: A pile of 5,250 illegal weapons are burned by Kenyan police in Ngong, near Nairobi, in Kenya Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2016. The weapons consisted of both confiscated and surrendered firearms that had been stockpiled over almost a decade and were destroyed by police as a message to the public to surrender others. (AP Photo/Ben Curtis)
Caption this photo in the comments section. The winners will be posted Monday, November 21st.