The Smashy Smashy! Caption Contest has now concluded. Sorry for the mix-up with the caption photos. I need better choices for these things.
Top Three Entries:
3. Just like a border jumper demanding to be rewarded for breaking into our country, these guys are putting the “If I break into a bank, they have to give me a sack of money to me” theory to test. – TXNick
2. I see Barack’s back on vacation & playing golf in Rio. – MelP
WINNER! – A picture of Russia hacking a Brazilian bank. – Toothy
Smashy Smashy! Caption Contest
(Source: Associated Press)
***I changed the photo, because I thought the previous one was less-than-spectacular.***
Caption this photo in the comments section. The winners will be posted Monday, March 20th.
Original Caption: Protesters shatter the glass of a bank during a demonstration against federal government proposed reforms in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Wednesday, March 15, 2017. People protested across the country against proposed changes to work rules and pensions. (Leo Correa/AP)
The He’s Got Legs Caption Contest has now concluded.
Top Five Entries:
5. “Hold on a minute, I have a dislocation in my nether-regions!” – Metoo
4. “Okay Jim, you take your half to the left side of the telephone pole, and I’ll take my half to the right. Ready? Run!” – PhillipC
3. “Gentlemen, this is Democracy, manifest!!” – ChiefJayBob
2. “Make a wish!” – Mike
WINNER! – I see FORMER senator Harry Reid is being escorted out of his office. – MelP
He’s Got Legs Caption Contest
Original Caption: Policemen carry a supporter of Israeli soldier Elor Azaria, who is charged with manslaughter by the Israeli military, during a protest outside the military court in Tel Aviv on the verdict day for the soldier, Tel Aviv, Israel, Jan. 4, 2017. (Photo: Amir Cohen/Reuters)
Caption this photo in the comments section. The winners will be posted Monday, January 9th.
The Squeeze Play Caption Contest has now concluded.
Top Three Entries:
3. Stop touching my safe space! Triggered! Triiiiiigered!!!! – Jenn
2. “Patrick, when I said we’re going to pinch some protesters, I didn’t mean it literally!” “Aw, ease up, Teddy. I’m tickling, not pinching.” – Mike47
WINNER! – Looks like it’s time to put another wimp on the barbie. – Toothy
Squeeze Play Caption Contest
(Source: Yahoo News Photos)
Original Caption: Security guards hold a protester as they remove a group from the House of Representatives after they began chanting slogans regarding the offshore detention of asylum seekers during Question Time in Parliament House, Canberra, Australia on Nov. 30, 2016. (AAP/Lukas Coch/via Reuters)
Caption this photo in the comments section. The winners will be posted Monday, December 5th.