A Flori-Duh man and a small group of his closest friends (strike one) held a gender reveal party (strike two) which was truly en fuego (strike three).
Even with a burn ban in place, fire officials in Florida have already seen an increase in fires, including a Saturday blaze that was reportedly sparked by a gender reveal celebration.
“We were informed that it was caused by a gender reveal using Tannerite and a weapon,” said Brevard County Fire Rescue Chief Mark Schollmeyer. “Something as seemingly innocent as a gender reveal, can turn into a large-scale disaster where homes are threatened.”
To be honest, I am not sure which is the most heinous offense: the gender reveal party, or the ten acre fire which resulted from their stupidity.