Now, Vat’s A Delicious Soup!

If you happen to be attending a wedding in Zahko, Iraq, I suggest you order the salad.

An Iraqi chef has died after he fell into a vat of boiling soup he was making for a wedding.

An Iraqi chef tragically died last week after falling into a vat of soup, which left him severely scalded across large swathes of his body.

The horrific accident had occurred June 15 while Issa Ismail was helping prepare a wedding banquet at the Hazel wedding hall in Zakho, Gulf News reported. While stirring the soup, the 25-year-old father of three reportedly slipped and fell into the pot, before tumbling to the floor.

The services were very nice, as the chef was surrounded by his loved ones and croutons.