The Putin On The Charm Caption Contest has now ended.
Top Five Entries:
5. “I like to thank that great woman on my left, Hillary Clinton, for getting us all that Uranium. You go girl!” – RedneckGeeezer
4. Volare, oh oh
Cantare, oh oh oh oh
Let’s fly way up to the clouds
Away from the maddening crowds
We can sing in the glow of a star that I know of
Where lovers enjoy peace of mind
Let us leave the confusion and all disillusion behind
Just like birds of a feather, a rainbow together we’ll find… – Sully
3. Russian news agency TASS released a rare photo of Vladimir Putin with his shirt on. – Mike
2. “On this inauguration as your 46th President, I would just like to thank all those Amerikans that believed the US Constitution is a living document.” – Ingineer66
WINNER! – “The record shows,
I took the blows,
And did it…..
Myyyyyyyy…… Waaaayyyyyy!!!!” – TXNick
Putin On The Charm Caption Contest
Caption this photo in the comments section. The winners will be posted on Monday, March 12th.
Original Caption: Russian President Vladimir Putin delivers a speech during a rally to support his bid in the upcoming presidential election at Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow, Russia, March 3, 2018. (Photo: Maxim Shemetov/Reuters)
The Whispers In The Snark Caption Contest has now concluded.
Top Three Entries:
3. “Psssst!…hey Vlad…..wanna touch my tiny hands?” – Kevin
2. Trump: “Oh good, my amazing colossal interpreter has arrived..” – Sully
WINNER! – Trump and Putin were so engaged in their conversation that they did not at first notice the hand of God smacking the Secretary of State. – Proof
Whispers In The Snark Caption Contest
Caption this photo in the comments section. The winners will be posted Monday, July 17th.
Original Caption: Russia’s President Vladimir Putin talks to U.S. President Donald Trump during their bilateral meeting at the G20 summit in Hamburg, Germany July 7, 2017. (Photo: Carlos Barria/Reuters)
By reading his tweets, one would think Donald Trump is the greatest media troll of all time. The man posts comments solely to drive the MSM insane – well, more so – and while he is arguably a master troller, Trump does have one equal.
Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Wednesday that U.S. President Donald Trump had not passed any secrets onto Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov during a meeting in Washington last week and that he could prove it.
Putin said Russia was ready to hand a transcript of Trump’s meeting with Lavrov over to U.S. lawmakers if that would help reassure them.
Obviously I’m no fan of Putin, but this is a work of brilliance. Not only is the Russian strongman trolling the media, but he’s also trolling the Democrat snowflakes shrieking about the latest “impeachable offense.” Bravo, Vladimir. Bravo.
The Men Who Stare At Goats Caption Contest has now concluded.
Top Five Entries:
5. Check out that woman looking at the President’s dick! – Sully
4. Proof’s Photoshop.
3. Putin: Don’t try to maddog me Barry, I have pieces of guys like you in my stool. – Spadi3
2. Putin: Hey, Zero. Do you not find it the least bit disconcerting that you have set the bar so low that Coughy McPantsuit appears to many as a reasonably viable candidate? – Toothy
WINNER! – “This is my serious face. Don’t make me get James Taylor in here.” – @USWestHistory
The Men Who Stare At Goats Caption Contest
Original Caption: Russian President Vladimir Putin, left, speaks with U.S. President Barack Obama in Hangzhou in eastern China’s Zhejiang province, Monday, Sept. 5, 2016. (Alexei Druzhinin/Sputnik, Kremlin Pool Photo via AP)
Caption this photo in the comments section. The winners will be posted Monday, September 12th.